(COVID – 19) Information for our Members & Guests
March 14th 2020
By now you’ll all have heard or seen the news about the coronavirus (COVID – 19)
We just wanted to let you know that have already implemented protocols for keeping the gym clean, and in keeping all our clients safe from any dangers associated with viral infections.
Keeping our facility safe and clean
All of our staff are healthy and none have recently travelled overseas. All our equipment and high traffic areas get a wipe down with a high grade disinfectant after every class. We will only be training small groups no more than 15 per class, and we will be limiting all close contact partner exercises. There will be no partner stretches and very limited partner spotting.
In encouraging rigorous personal hygiene, we are also advising the following:
- Hand Sanitisers – there are sanitisers throughout the gym, please use them before and after your workouts.
- BYO Training Gloves and wraps – wear training gloves if you have them and bring your own wraps for boxing.
- Bring your own water bottles! We are no longer providing plastic cups as of Monday 16th March.
- Wipe your mats with your towels and wipes after use. Please and thank you.
- Fist pumps instead of hi fives.
- Sick? Simple. Don’t come in!
If you have recently travelled overseas and fall sick with symptoms, please visit your doctor and let us know. It’s important that we all take these safety measures. Let’s all play our part in staying healthy and keeping everyone safe.
If you have any concerns or wish to discuss anything, please get in touch with us directly.
Stay safe and see you all next week.
Enjoy Functional Training Management